Little Sol+ Sun Protection with Sustainable Style.
Super flexible, durable and lightweight kids sunglasses, soft to touch and comfortable to wear will ensure kids can enjoy hours of active outdoor play without being bugged by heavy plastic frames.
Children's eyes are 70% more sensitive to harmful UV rays but traditional sunglasses can be heavy, cumbersome and break easily when curious little hands play with them.
Little Sol+ have got you covered.
Designed for children from 3 to 10 years old and offering the highest sun protection against harmful UV rays, the anti-reflective coating combined with the large lens shape makes sure little eyes get all the protection they need.
Each pair have been designed with safety, style and wearability in mind. Highly flexible and hard to break, Little Sol+ kid-proof sunglasses are designed for any adventure.
- Age: 3-10 Years+
- Sunglasses Size: Arm Length 13cm, Frame Height 4cm, Lens Width 4.5cm, Nose Bridge 1.5cm
- TAC Polarized UV400 lenses
- Maximum category 3 UVA & UVB protection which filters 100% of ultraviolet (UV) rays. This is required especially for little eyes to protect them from glare
- Shatterproof lenses
- Extremely flexible material that can bend and flex while maintaining their shape
- It's considered almost unbreakable
- Matte solid colour frame made from TPEE (durability of plastic + the flexibility of rubber)
- BPA, phthalate, PVC and lead free
- Vegan leather hard case
- Lens cloth
- International Standards BS EN ISO 12312-1 : 2013 and A1: 2015
- American Standard of ANSI Z80.3:2018 and FDA
- Australia / New Zealand Standard of AS/NZS 1067 :2016
- Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) of E.U REACH Regulation
- CE Certified
Little Sol+ is a kids sustainable sunglasses and accessories brand.
Created by a mum looking for safe alternatives to plastic accessories that would also endure in the hands of children.
Our products are the perfect accessory for your children while they enjoy hours of play and fun.