Find the most famous dinosaurs like the triceratops, the spinosaurus, or the iguanodon.
This Poppik 280-piece jigsaw puzzle is great for introducing children to proper puzzles. Featuring everything you need to know about dinosaurs from T-rex to Pantydraco to eras they lived in.
We love jigsaw puzzles as a calming activity that the whole family can join in with, and this 280-piece puzzle is a great gift and can be completed alone or with a friend.
- Suitable Age: 7 Years+
- Completed puzzle size: 68 x 49cm
As well as a fun puzzle it is also a fantastic educational project.
- These 280-piece puzzles are made in France. We have chosen a compact box to minimize our impact on the environment
- The box contains a folded poster, representing the illustration in the same format as the puzzle. This helps to reconstruct the puzzle.
- To make the game easier, unfold the poster and place the pieces directly on the poster. This is a trick that will allow younger children to participate.
- On the poster, you will find the names of the species presented in the image, in French and in English.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- With its 280 pieces, this puzzle will be carried out in several sessions: it is left available on a table, and everyone collaborates at their own pace.
- This puzzle takes a long time to complete: it's a challenge that allows everyone to have fun.
- Once completed, the puzzle can be transformed into a painting by gluing on a frame.
French sticker art brand Poppik creates beautiful sticker mosaics on giant posters, fold-out cards and mini cards. Follow the numbered code and place the geometric stickers on the grid… slowly the image will appear! There are different sizes and activities to suit children from age 2 to 10+. A lovely creative activity that promotes calm and concentration.