LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This sticker poster is specially made for the little ones! With this poster children can train the recognition of colors and shapes. This poster presents everything about the forest. You will discover emblematic animals such as the fox, the badger or the skunk. You can also compare the shapes of the different tree leaves, and find characters like Little Red Riding Hood or the lumberjack ... A fun way to enrich your vocabulary, like a picture book.
- Contains: 1 educational poster (1m x 68 cm) + 60 repositionable stickers
- This poster is suitable for children from 3 to 6 years and can be shared by several children.
ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the educational poster and erase the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start pasting the stickers following the numbers. A bit like a giant coloring page or a big puzzle, the poster is covered with drawings and colors.
- As for a puzzle, the activity in stickers can be carried out in several sessions.
- The poster and the stickers are easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid creases on the stickers.
- This activity can occupy a small group of children on a birthday or afternoon games (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, do not stain, help from adults are not essential). Even more fun than a puzzle!
Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
- You can hang the poster on the wall, in any room of the house.
- You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result.
French sticker art brand Poppik creates beautiful sticker mosaics on giant posters, fold-out cards and mini cards. Follow the numbered code and place the geometric stickers on the grid… slowly the image will appear! There are different sizes and activities to suit children from age 2 to 100+. A lovely creative activity that promotes calm and concentration.