It’s all about the KIDS!
The Positive Doodle Diary is a mindful gratitude journal designed to empower children with confidence through creativity.
We’ve made The Positive Doodle Diary all about encouraging creativity, self-expression and mindfulness through daily doodling and simple journaling. It’s packed full of different activities that will lead the little people in your life to explore themes of confidence, resilience, kindness and even self-care!
Depending on age, children can work with The Positive Doodle Diary either alone or together with an adult.
We feel the book is ideal for kids aged 5 to 10 years old.
What you’ll find inside:
- Daily Dear Diary pages with space to write about how they feel, reflect on what to remember about their day as well as sections for self-care and gratitude.
- Daily Doodle Diary pages with space for free doodling.
- Daily positive affirmations for mindful colouring along with related exercises for self-care and positivity.
- Gentle breathwork and yoga exercises designed especially for children.
- A ‘how to use this book’ section for children.
- A chapter for adults including messages from our expert collaborators and also the science behind the Doodle Diary.
How to use The Positive Doodle Diary
We believe the key to The Positive Doodle Diary is for a child to explore and use it at their own pace. The Doodle is not homework and shouldn’t be about pressure.
The Doodle is designed as a diary to be used every day and in total there are pages for 45 days. However, we’ve left it all undated so a child can dip in and out as they wish - not every activity has to be done every day. The most important thing is that a child wants to do this, not has to.
We believe the Doodle is perfect for children between the ages of 5 and 10 years old. Older children can use the diary on their own if they want to, but younger ones will need guidance. We all learn through modelling behaviour and we’ve had wonderful feedback from parents and carers who have been working together with their children in family journaling sessions.
Adults using one of The Positive Family - The Positive Planner, Positive Wellness Journal or Positive Bullet Diary - and children working on their Doodle. This all helps facilitate a conversation around looking after ourselves as a unit - something that really makes our hearts sing!
Gifting a Positive Planner?
Do you know someone who could do with some more positivity in their life? The Positive Planner makes the perfect gift for anyone who does - and that includes you! Whether you’re a stationery lover, you want to improve your general wellbeing or need help with daily organisational skills, this is THE Positive Planner for you!
Need it gift-wrapped and sent direct? No problem! Just select this option and insert your own personal message when adding it to your shopping bag. We’ll do the rest!
- Weight: 0.725 kg
- Dimensions: 24.5 × 17.5 × 2 cm
- Pages: 216
- Paper: FSC 120gsm